Cancellation and Return Policy
CUMI allows return of products for 3 days from delivery in all the following cases:
- Product is used/worn or altered
- Physical damage to the box or to the product
- If sealed package of products is open
- The product was defective,
- Significantly different from the description given (wrong size, colour, quality or material related issues)
- You changed your mind due to any other reason
- In the event of any purported errors or omissions in the acknowledgement of order the Customer must notify CUMI in writing of such purported errors or omissions within seven days of receiving the order acknowledgement. Thereafter cancellation, alteration, or suspension of orders by the Customer may only be made with CUMI prior written agreement and on terms that will indemnify against the higher of actual costs and losses incurred or 15% of the total Agreement value as a result of such cancellation, alteration, or suspension.
After the initial period though, the following conditions must be satisfied:
- Product must be in its original condition
- Only unused, unaltered, unsoiled products will be accepted
- Brand packaging should be intact
- Replacements will be made if product is available.
To return a product, you can raise a return request at our helpline number or email at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the following details:
- Order ID
- Images clearly demonstrating the damage / missing product in the packet
Post receiving your request Customer Support will confirm the return request and will inform you about the pickup process. Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.